Transcontinental Adventure to the Arctic Circle and back.

Departing early August 2010. Approx 10,000 miles (give or take a thousand). About 24 days.

Sunday, August 08, 2010

ArcticMoto Comments

Just wanted to let everyone know about some issues that I'm having with the ArcticMoto Blog.

1- I'm not notified of new comments. I have to manually go looking for them, which is difficult to do with a Blackberry.

2- I'm unable to respond to comments or add comments myself. Not sure why, but I'm not ignoring you, I swear. ;) I will get to them when I can.

3- Duplicate blog entries. I update the blog via email. Often (more times that not) my Internet access is minimal or non-existent. If it doesn't think the message is delivered, it keeps trying. Sometomes multiples come thru.

4- Missing Updates. Sometimes important updates (such as the resolution to my chain problems) never make it. It is hard for me to tell what makes it and what doesn't from the road. I'll try to tie up all these loose ends later.

Sent from my BlackBerry.

1 comment:

  1. Do not worry about us....we have plenty of popcorn...do YOUR ride.

    ReplyDelete