Transcontinental Adventure to the Arctic Circle and back.

Departing early August 2010. Approx 10,000 miles (give or take a thousand). About 24 days.

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Start of Day-6

Getting a slower-than-expected start this morning (again). Woke up to what now appears to be a chest cold, I'm doing a little bit of weezing, and my nose is running like a faucet.

The weather here in Lincoln is just now getting into the 50's, and I've been dragging my feet a little allowing it to warm up a few degrees. I'm starting out in my rain gear and heavier clothes. Hopefully I'll be able switch back to my mesh gear later.

Communications might be scarce today.

Sent from my BlackBerry.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no. I was worried about weather changes and how it would affect your sinuses, head, etc. Rest when you need to or you will get even worse behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dry weather in Northern Montana fixed the runny nose, but I still have a bit of a chest cold I think. I'm doing a little better.

    ReplyDelete